Skip to main content

Fraser’s Hill: My 1st visit with family – Part 2

If you have followed me on my Part 1 post, you will see roughly Fraser’s Hill is all about mother nature scenery and relaxing environment.  This part #2 continues with my visit to The Paddock, the mini farm just beside the Paddock, the lake and the walk around to hunt for birds and also paying a visit to the Smokehouse to enjoy the English hightea and their famous scones!!.  I did not had the chance to explore their trail as it keep on raining during this Chinese New Year.  So, the trail is a bit slippery and I do not want to take the risk….(leaches risk!).  Since we are sooooooo good in map reading…chehhh…hahahah…… my family and I decided to walk to the Paddock.

fh37

flower1

fh40

fh41Finally reach Paddock

fh42

In the Paddock, you choose to play archery or horse riding.  Not expensive though, it is just RM5 for a ride.

fh49

fh50

fh51

fh52

fh53

fh61

fh64

fh60

Ohh!! I saw a giant wild mushroom!!!!  Besides that, if you are a bug-shooter (macro fans), this is also one of a place for bug photography…here’re my humble arts:

fh68

fh78

fh71

fh72

fh74

Just beside the Paddock, there’s a small garden where you can find lots of veggies plantation in there.  Entrance is free.

fh82

fh83

fh84

fh86

fh88

After that, we have our tea at Smokehouse.  If there’s a Smokehouse, you must visit, because their scones are so so delicious!!  I get the chance to snap few of the innner view, and I believe most of you had knew how it looks like…

fh89

fh92

fh93

fh94

fh95

And here’s the scones hightea set    

fh98

fh99

fh97

fh105 

Lastly, we return to our hotel and rest.  Next day we check out at 12pm and return to Klang.  Here some picture spam when driving down the hill:

fh107

fh112Stopby to rest at this waterfall area.  

Comments