Skip to main content

Fraser’s Hill: My 1st visit with family – Part 1

Yeahh…finally I got a chance to visit Fraser’s Hill!!  Many of my friends told me that it was a boring place for youngster like me…cheehh… I’m still feel young ok…hahaha.  Well, I love visiting places surrounded by mother nature during holidays, just to release stress, relax and finding for inspirations.  I booked Shahzan Inn via Swiss-garden as my father is a member of the club.  With only RM120 / night (this price rise after we paid for our room…o.O!! … how lucky we were!!! )  As the driver which is my elder sis does not know the way to Fraser’s Hill, so, I’m again turning myself to a talking GPS …..

As I’m from Klang, I took this route to Fraser’s Hill:
Fraser’s Hill Google Map

fh1

fh2

Yeah…finally reached Fraser’s Hill!!

fh3a

fh3

fh5

fh8

coffee

fh10

fh10a

fh13

fh14

fh15

fh17

fh18

fh22

fh12

fh33

fh34

fh35

fh36

Coming soon Part #2

Comments