Skip to main content

Grape farm Tasik Beris / Ladang Anggur Tasik Beris

I’ve planned this trip for a year, hoping that I will bring my family to visit and see the grapes…fresh grapes hanging on the tree with our own eyes.  And now, it’s time!  Again, a year ago, I simply Google about grapevine in Malaysia, and it shows me this result.  This is how I found Malaysia does has a grapevine!  Thank you Google!

We did get lost when we follow the google maps from my smartphone.  It brings me to a orphanage home.  Then a friendly pak cik advise us another direction to the place.  And finally we reached!  You can’t really trust G.Maps this time.  Sorry…. What you need to follow is our signboard, yes, the signboard.  Just go straight along the way and follow the signboard when you exist from Grik.  Shut down your G.maps.

kgs72

kgs74 

kgs73
They have a store selling products produce from grapes, the fruits, drinks, cakes, cosmetics, etc.  You can enjoy the eating here.

kgs83

kgs79
No worry on the best season to visit, anytime you go, you will see grapes.

kgs77

P1150640a

kgs87
At the side, you will see strawberries, but that was not their main focus.

kgs88

P1150667

Operating hour :
Monday - Sunday, 9am to 6:30pm

Lot 264, Kampung Ternas, Ternas,
Sik 08200, Kedah Darul Aman.
T: + 6 04 – 462 0466
F: + 6 04 – 462 0611

For Beris Lake Vineyard Tour enquiries, please contact:
Ms Hafiza Hamzah (Lynda)
M: + 6 012 – 488 7160  / 019 - 407 6511

Website: http://www.berislakegrapes.com.my

Comments