Skip to main content

Dirty Noodles, Leo Star @ Kuantan

During our trip to Kuantan and Kemaman, one of my friend was so eager to bring us to eat ‘la cha mien’ (Dirty noodles).  I never ate before, and by listening to the name, it was like..”Waoo…dirty? oh gosh!”  But then she then explained to us that it is not the hygiene problem of the noodles, but it is referring to the messy table of the cook area and also the presentation wise.  The noodles taste superb.  “Ok….I’ll have a try”…this is what I answered her.

ktn24 The kopitiam

P1150512
erm…the presentation…yeah…abit messy and dirty, actually this is the old style of serving in my hometown…hehehe…

P1150514
Comes with a small little bowl of wantan soup.  Taste good.

P1150510 
Very old style stall and the un-cook and cooked noodles are everywhere on the table.

Address:
B-1153, Jalan Beserah
25300 Kuantan, Pahang

Business hour:
Daily 10.00am till 3.00pm

Location Coordinate:
N3°49'44.77" E103°20'27.80"

Comments