Skip to main content

5th Hot Air Balloons Festival @ Putrajaya

This is my 2nd visit to Putrajaya for the Hot Air Balloons Festival.  The 1st visit was with my dad, and it was really fun as I saw giant Doraemon balloon and the Darth Vader !!!  Whenever I listen to Doraemon’s song or see Doraemon…I’ll get excited.  This time, I decided to go for the night glow and fireworks show.  But before that, they will have a 2nd fly off at 5:30pm…but unfortunately, it rains and the weather was not that good.  So, end up some of the balloons get blow off to other direction and some just sitting on the spot.

hab1Waiting for the fly…

hab1aMy imagination when they fly…how beautiful…haaa…..

hab4
Well, they just flying up and down…some went to other direction..and only that blue balloons cross the river.

I decided to take a dinner before the night glow, hopefully it will be a fun night when seeing all balloons lightup.  Here’s the view:

hab7Ohh….!! I found the SMURF!!!

hab9 
There…SMURF!!!!  The glow is awesome!!

hab10

I met Annoymousmich that night, and she did post about this event in her blog.  I don’t really get to snap the fireworks as the stand place was not a good view to snap fireworks.  There are either blocked by the trees or by the balloons itself…. what a waste, but its cool…with the glow at least.  hahahah….

Comments