Skip to main content

The Hungry Hog @ SS15, Subang Jaya – All about pork burgers

Previously I were hardly found any PORK burgers in Malaysia.  Until I tasted pork muffin (i wished to called it pork burger…mm..) in a McDonald’s at Taiwan.  Then, sometime around last year at Midvalley, I found Ninja Joe, and tasted the pork burgers.  Well, it just a pork on a burger, that’s what I feel.  And it was really mini…as I bought the mini version.  Then, yesterday, my friends and I had a small gathering and before that someone suggested to have our gathering at The Hungry Hog @ SS15.  It’s a small bistro/cafe that serves ALL PORKS western food.  You don’t really see any hokkien fried mee in there or char kuey teow…..  It’s all in burgers, spaghettis, desserts, beers and drinks.  We ordered 5 main courses and a dessert. Here’re some photos of what we ordered:

hh2 Hot chocolate in cute piggy cup

hh3 
This is my Lemonade…

hh4
Pork Goulash RM18.90.  The meat is soft enough, but too much oily for me…

hh9
The signature “3 Little Pigs” – my most favourite!!! (RM15.90)

hh6
Ohhh….the bloody SPICY “Vesuvius” … warning: if you can take up sudden spice up in your body, head, neck…arggg!!!!!! (RM21.90) – Somehow, it taste good too… ^^

hh11 
Plain Jane (RM12.90) – one of the recommended food in the menu

hh5
Roasted Pumpkin & Bacon (RM15.90) – for those who loves pumpkin, this taste well.

hh20
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie (RM11.90) – super creamy and peanut butter taste!

I saw some blogs did post about their Gelato ice cream which is served with bacon as well, but for this time we were too full to have another dessert.  Maybe next time we will try it out!

Address:
71, Jalan SS15/4C,
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel: 012 - 225 0877

Opening Hours: 12:00 - 3:00pm, 6:00 - 10:00pm
(closed on Mondays)

Comments