Skip to main content

Wholesale-dress.net Shopping Experience: My very 1st time buying jeans via online

Chinese New Year is around the corner and I believe most of you are busying adding/changing your clothes in your 'store'...lol.... Well, recently I've came across on online shopping.  I had experienced in buying items such as Games, Camera and watch from website, but clothes...non..!!  This is my very brave..erm...experience ...for the 1st time, buying clothes and pants online.  Lots of my friends and even my elder sis did remind me on buying pants online and do you not afraid of its quality and size and now you are telling me you are buying from China website???  @.@... everyone was worrying on my item and my money, they really thought I'm like insane for that time.
I was buying at wholesale-dress.net, yeah... if you Google as well as the review of buying experience in this website, it's actually does not score high.  You will find tons of bad reviews from the customers.  (~.~) what to do, by the time I saw all this bad reviews, my item has already been charged to my credit card....I just need to patiently wait for my item and pray to GOD so that they won't neither missed out my item nor sending me the wrong one.
I was ordering this item, if you search in their website:
Item: SW11122017 (Lady's Hollow Out Chic Jeans Pants) .... --> updated with link
Cost: USD 13.51
Material: Denim


The good thing is, it's written there item will takes between 20 - 50 days of delivery.. @.@, aiks... Every 3 days I kept on tracking my item's status....and.... what surprise me is... wahlllaaa.....  it only took around 10 days plus to arrive to my doorsteps.  Not bad, as I'm paying for 'cheap' shipping (so-called cheap in their website @.@).  And the material is good and I've test wearing it, it is comfortable enough and suitable for warm weather like Malaysia... :) It's really a jeans material!!!.  Quite satisfy with this jeans  Now...time to think of what shirt to match with it...hahahhaha...Frankly speaking, one of the 'no-so-good' thing is they really charged you expensive shipping fee, even if they are using China Registered Mail.  :(  My experience shopping in aliexpress, with China Air Mail is free of charge if your item is below 2kgs.  And I'm not sure if both this are same company, as their tracking number starts with RxxxxxxxCN ... ). 
Here, I took a few photos of my item:
My jeans was package nicely
You can see, inside the package, there's another plastic bag
And, it is zipped!! :)
Close up on my jeans
The button and zip.  You can see the material is not bad!
The back view
The front view (yeah..my camera abit yellowish, so actually the colour is same as in the picture if you wear it indoor)
Ratings: 4.5/5.0

Pros:
1. Variety of choices
2. Cheap (without shipping fee)
3. Well-organized categories for shoppers to shops
4. Live-chat support for you to inquire anything on your items or status

Cons:
1. Well-known expensive shipping fee (unless you buy USD300 above stuffs, they will give free shipping)
2. Items tracking which will be updated each 3 days and will make yourself worried and nervous.

Comments