Skip to main content

Pan Mee Stall, Serdang Raya

I wish to blog this stall long time ago, but I do not have a good camera, until I got my m4/3 camera last year and today, I have the chance to visit this stall as I will have a small gathering with my friends from previous company.  This stall was our formal/official gathering place because we are from different part of areas in KL, Klang and some origin from Muar.  The best part of the food here is the pan mee of course or we called it as ‘mee hun kueh’ at Klang in Hokkien and their famous dry chilis.  I found out that less people are blogging on this stall after vkeong, or is it only the local people know about this stall?

pm1
The stall located opposite Pusat Menjual Kereta Baru dan Terpakai.

pm2
The stall is just setup at the corridor after the tyre shop close at 7pm.

pm4
You must try the redbean soup while waiting for the pan mee.  Nice and very home-made taste.  RM1.20/bowl

pm5
They have thick, ‘mit’ – pieces and thin type.

pm6
I ordered the dry pan mee as recommended by vkeong’s blog to have a try.

pm6a 
The source is underneath the pan mee, so you just need to mix it well.

pm7
And of course, each pan mee will come with this big chilly plate of ikan bilis.

pm8
Here comes the important character of the food….the dry fried chilis!!! My mom loves it so much as she said the taste reminds her during her childhood…this is definitely old classic receipe!!!

pm10
This is how my friend turn her soup to “Ma Lak” – spicy soup pan mee.  And believe me, it’s really spicy so, it’s on your own risk.

pm12
My devil friend….the chilis devil….hahahhaha

If you come from South City Mall, there’s a traffic light to turn to Serdang Raya housing area.  Wait for the traffic light and turn right.  Go straight and slow down your car and you will see this stall at one of the tyre shop’s corridor like this:

pm3

If you coming from the roundabout at Hotel Palace of the Golden Horses, take 6 o’clock turning, follow Seri Kembangan and Serdang signboard.  This will lead you to the fly-over bridge to Serdang first.  Go straight and keep right.  You will passby petronas station, two field and slow down your car.  The stall is located at the tyre shop corridor at the corner lot.

Or, refer to this wikimapia from vkeong.

Comments

  1. They moved to a restaurant, the restaurant's management and customer service is simply very poor. No one attended to us for seating as there wasn't any table big enough to accommodate all of us. The owner simply just stared at us and pretended not to see us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor customer service , or shall I say that there is No Customer service at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment