Skip to main content

Great Moment @ The Vanilla Place, Empire Gallery

Last Friday, I got the chance to have my dinner at The Vanilla Place with my friends.  Before this, I only have the chance to browse and enjoy those foods especially the desserts from my pc screen.... lolx.....

The price consider 'standard' for shopping mall like Empire Gallery.  It's around RM15.00+ for main course and the desserts rated from RM8.00 to RM12.00++.  Overall taste is OK for me..but some really too sweet and some really too sour.  Sorry, my sense of taste maybe is lower than others...lolx....as I like to eat less tasty foods.



Desserts...although looks empty...but...I took some closeup shots....


Apple Crumble - will be served with a scoop of ice-cream and a special made source.

Haaa.....Giant Macaroons - RM4.50/piece

This is the small size macaroons

Lemon Mango Tart

Coffee Cheese....looks delicious but I don't take cheese cake....

Carrot Cake - looks compact

And I believe this is the cupcakes....just left 4....
They have dinner set as well.  Cost around RM29.80.  The set include:


Apple/Orange Juice +
Soup of the Day with toast +
(Main) stewed lamb shank or Chicken/Beef Lasagna or Smoked Duck/Seafood Pesto Spaghetti +
(Dessert) Choclate Brownie with Ice-cream - I got to know that we can change the dessert in the set.... ^^ + Long Black Coffee/English Breakfast Tea

So, since we have around 17 members, I think we almost ordered all of the choices in the set.  lolx....here's some spam of the pictures:

Soup of the day - mushroom soup...it was so mushroom and so much chunky in there...!!!

Seafood Pesto Spaghetti



Chocolate Brownie with ice cream - for the set actually they don't give the strawberry, this I took from my friend who ordered ala carte.

English breakfast tea...you can see from here...it's not a tiny cup...very big one..so it worth!!! lolx...
 Here's what my friends ordered:

Smoke Duck Spaghetti
Beef Bolognese

Aglio E Olio

Carrot Cake

Apple Crumble - the ice-cream is the best..!!!

It's so sour....maybe because of the mango.
Pavlova - unknown dessert and it's all abut sweet taste and strawberry jam taste.
Still white colour inner look....but we still have no idea what it is....lolx....
Address:
The Vanilla Place
FK01, 1st Floor, (facing Toys-R-Us and XL.com shop)
Empire Shopping Gallery,
Selangor.


Comments