Skip to main content

DCIM 2011

This is my 1st time to pay a visit to DCIM Showcase.  What the hell is DCIM...?? I mean...it is just like a camera fair for me...yea...what I saw is cameras booth..offering ok prices and also lotsa free gifts!!!...but, for other pro..I mean.. PRO photographers and those enthusiasts, as the organiser has a schedule on seminars which held on 23rd December and Velocity Angels Model Search 2011.  Here're the schedules:


Here are some pictures to share...as you can see....those big long lenses:
Ready to snap Angels on stage!!!
As well as major brand booths like Panasonic Lumix, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Fujifilm and some accessories booths at other side.







A small portion of photo showcase gallery nearby accessories booths by Canon Malaysia
Ok...the main purpose I went there were to feel the touch of GX1 and G3.  I always wanted to feel the touch of G3 eventhough I already have a GF2 ... :P ...but GX1 caught my attention when it came to M'sia market not long ago, but I think I still prefer G3...I wish to have a small size DSLR-liked and G3 is just nice for me....lol.....

Other than that, there's another camera...Fujifilm X100 and X10 .... it was so surprising that these cameras are just that high end and if you like to have good quality photos with compact-style/size camera and of course have the budget...do consider Fujifilm X100 or X10.  The main different between this two is...X100 is a fix lense means, cannot zoom...X10 has zoom function.
Fujifilm X100

OK...I can't even squeeze into the crowd....... (=.=)"

And I didn't bring my zoom lense.... ish ish ish....... (~.~)

Comments