Skip to main content

Lunch @ KimGary, Jusco Bkt Tinggi



This was my 1st time walked-in with my family to KimGary, Jusco Bukit Tinggi. Normally there’ll be long queue outside the restaurant’s entrance, but surprisingly, during Raya, no one queue up, and we get our seats immediately when we reached the entrance.

There’re variety of choices in their menus…I mean…MENUS ..(3 booklets !! @.@) and we nearly couldn’t decide which to order. Finally I ordered Roasted Teriyaki Chicken Rice which comes with set lunch (the main course + borch soup + HK styled milk tea) at RM13.90. The portion is just good for me as I’m a medium eater. The chicken is juicy enough and soft…it’s a chicken breast, you know. The rice was topped with nice ketchup which doesn’t make the rice too dry. And you can make your rice more ‘gravy’ if you mix it with the egg. It’s a half-cooked egg, yummmyy!! ^^

Comments