Skip to main content

‘Hunting’ for Cupcakes and Biscuit - Delectable by Su

Long ago, I told my parents that I want to go to Midvalley.  But the main purpose is to pay a visit to a bakery shop called Delectable by Su.  I still remember the taste of that Twitter-liked biscuit brought by my friend (Mich) months ago.  It was so delicious that I decided to have a look by myself.

I thought in Raya sesson, there’ll be less people visiting megamall as lots of them were already out station for holiday, but I was wrong.  Megamall like Midvalley, still…still….packed with visitors.  Finding for parking about 15 minutes…and it was so tiring!!!  The sign and also lack of system to show which lot is available for visitor to park in is really tiring.  Just visit Sunway Pyramid and look at their parking system.  You can easily spot which lot is available for your car. @.@

OK, back to my story.  After ‘jumping’ off from the car, straight away we headed to The Gardens.  The shop is located at 2nd floor, and because it is the 1st day of Raya, I was afraid it closed on public holiday… (~.~) ….- oohh…please please….open please….and…wahhhlaaa…!!!

And quickly I look for my Twitter-like biscuit…. and I found the only ONE!!…. so, I bought that at RM8 for big size.


Then we bought also 3 cupcakes (Greentea with redbean cupcake, Ginger-flavour cupcake and Chocolate Coffee cupcake) for RM28 and we got this nice package from them:



Comments