Skip to main content

Explore Bukit Tabur

GF2 + 14mm ~~ Wow....1st time using 14mm pancake lense for outdoor shooting. Actually the main purpose is to make my bag lighter....^^....

I can still climb up the rocks wall...means my leg still steady and my arms still very strong (^^)...wakkakakka....but a mistake when I jump on a stone and landed on a sand (small rocks area) area where I slipped and injured my hand...luckily i use my hand to support...else sure my face will be the one get injured!!! @.@ .....

Oh ya!!....a shorty like me, you know, it's hard to actually step from one 'nice spot' to another when climbing the rocks area....you actually need to stretch your leg wide wide to reach another 'spot' for you to climb up and use your hand and waist energy to carry your whole body up....wahlau..luckily my leg still can stretch wide wide.....@.@

A short intro for Bukit Tabur, taken from a blog:
"Tabur Ridge is a long and narrow series of karst hills with a high content of Quartz crystals. The ridge itself, averaging 200 feet high, runs in a semi circle bordering the eastern edge of Kuala Lumpur city. The Tabur Hill Ridge is rated the Longest Quartz-Rich Ridge in the world. Quartz is one of the three common components in the formation of rocks."


For those, who interested to explore Bukit Tabur, please be careful, recommended if you bring someone that very familiar with that area.

Here I share some photos of mine:

Start climb at 6:15am, this is just the 1st stop, can view the city...

Reach the 1st peak, and we decided to stop here to wait for the sunrise.

While waiting, snap this landscape....

Yeah, just proof that I'm at the peak....

1st timer to climb such difficult hill!! Bravo!!!

View with the rock at the peak

My lonely bag...wait ya, i'll come to get you after i took few shot...

See, how dangerous it is...one step wrong you will sayonara....

Finally the sunrise...and the reflection at the lake.

Closeup crystal

OK...walk back home now....

My McD breakfast that accompanied me up and down, at last it became my teabreak... :P

Comments